DEE-HAY THOOTH EVOCATION [DIAGRAM]

Discuss the methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

DEE-HAY THOOTH EVOCATION [DIAGRAM]

Postby Brother Suroh » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:23 pm

Hi I have been working on my summary of NAP and MG and am nearly complete, I am just stumped on the DEE-HAY THOOTH EVOCATION. I think it seems pretty straight forward but the way it is worded seems a bit confusing is there anyone that could record a video of how this evocation is done properly? Thanks alot would be greatly appreciated and help me better explain how to perform it.
Last edited by Brother Suroh on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brother Suroh

Re: DEE-HAY THOOTH EVOCATION [VIDEO]

Postby Super Celestials » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:52 pm

If you don't get a video of it, you might consider drawing it on paper to get the idea down. I had a little difficulty tracing the directions in the air without having to constantly look at the book which distracted me from the effort, but by drawing it on paper, it made it far easier.
Super Celestials
Grand Conjurer

Postby Slater » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:41 am

Hey Brother Suroh, this is pretty rough but you get the idea I think?
There's more of a vertical drop between point 1 and 2 than I drew but I'm crappy with MS Paint.
Attachments
DeeHayThooth.JPG
DeeHayThooth.JPG (8.56 KiB) Viewed 1596 times
Slater
Supreme Inner Guard
Supreme Inner Guard

Postby Brother Suroh » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:48 am

Yea that makes more sense to me. I will see if I can make a diagram like that to show it because it is simple in practice bull difficult to explain.
Brother Suroh

Postby Liderc » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:36 am

I've been having the same troubles.

so reading that drawing (much obliged by the way) are the directions me facing it, so point 2 should be on me left side?
Liderc
Adept

Postby Slater » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:39 am

Liderc wrote:I've been having the same troubles.

so reading that drawing (much obliged by the way) are the directions me facing it, so point 2 should be on me left side?

Yes. Its you facing it. Thats what you draw in the air.

1. Reach out and up head high, down and across to your left shoulder.
2. Diagonally back up the the start position again.
3. hand moves slightly to the left (imagining you are touching a person facing you on their left ear.
4. do a U shape like you have gone from their ear, to their jaw and up to their right ear (that's your left).
5. Move the hand slightly to the right (as though you went from their right ear to between their eyes)
6. Drop straight down to your hip level. (but hand out in front of you...you don't touch your hip nor bring it towards you)
7. move your hand slightly to your left and draw a small circle.
Slater
Supreme Inner Guard
Supreme Inner Guard

Postby Brother Suroh » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:27 pm

Ok I redrew it in Photoshop. I am going to use this diagram in the summary. I am 99% sure the first and second move are the opposites of each other. And are not different.
Brother Suroh

Postby Brother Suroh » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:28 pm

Ok I redrew it in Photoshop. I am going to use this diagram in the summary. I am 99% sure the first and second move are the opposites of each other. And are not different.

DAHHETHOOTH.jpg
Brother Suroh

Re: DEE-HAY THOOTH EVOCATION [DIAGRAM]

Postby Slater » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:04 am

Bring your hand vertically downwards until your arm is level, and then in a sweeping continuation of that movement, swing your hand across your body, keeping your arm straight, until your hand is opposite your other shoulder. NAP

The next part says to make a diagonal movement back to where you started. The first part sounds more like an L shape to me.

Your diagram looks great BTW :)
Slater
Supreme Inner Guard
Supreme Inner Guard

Re: DEE-HAY THOOTH EVOCATION [DIAGRAM]

Postby lenvdb » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:17 pm

I suspect the diagram might be wrong.

in addition to Slater's suggestion above I also add:
When moving your hand it needs to go from Pt 1 through to pt 5 (the right ear) then back under the chin to pt 4 (the left ear. Then back to pt 6 (between the eyes) before going down..

That is how I figured it.

Anyone care to challenge me?

Len xx

:?
Wanderer_Sag
Neophyte
In matters of religion it is easy to deceive a man - it is hardest to un-deceive him.
Blog: http://wanderersag.blogspot.com/
lenvdb
Adept

Next

Return to New Avatar Power