Thessalonia DePrince

Discuss Cursing , Hexing , Self Defense, The Qlippoth, Typhonion Magic, Darker Currents.
Forum rules
This forum is about techniques, procedures, resources and results specific to Black Magick, lets keep it focused.
This forum explicitly forbids any discussion relating to the morality of conducting Black Magick. I am assuming that we are all adults here who are capable of making risk /return decisions, please don't prove me wrong.
Normal spell begging rules apply, please adhere to them
What people do and how they do it is up to them, if it offends you, please take it to PM. Flaming, trolling, etc is forbidden

Thessalonia DePrince

Postby lil sexy » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:07 pm

I am looking for real true experiences with Dr. DePrince.
lil sexy
Initiate

Re: Thessalonia DePrince

Postby Martialis » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:47 pm

Please use the search function.
Martialis

Postby Noone » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:40 am

Call me crazy but I am pretty sure I have been in astral contact with said individual and I do believe he was double crossed by the co author of his only book published publicly.

If you dont believe me try contacting him yourself.
By using any of the knowledge.

You are laid under a binding geas to use it for constructive magic working for the liberation of the universe.

Otherwise you WILL be surrounded by happieness and thus neutralizing the evil!
Noone
Adept

Postby Shakti » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:27 pm

i had contacted Deprince last year and at that time i really believed that he had some god gifted or acquired super natural powers...but ALAS he had promised to do the work in 21 days but played with my head for an entire year and i never accomplished what i wanted him to do for me. so yes i will now agree with all the other negative posters that this guy does not have any voodoo or hoodoo shit under his belt.........he is a fake. :jkj when i contacted him my situation was really bad and now it is worst even though i paid him alot of money up front. :jkj. FAKE FAKE FAKE>>>
Shakti
Initiate

Postby Shakti » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:29 pm

lil sexy wrote:I am looking for real true experiences with Dr. DePrince.

Oh baby...He is fake...He took my money and played with my head for a whole year and did nothing.
Shakti
Initiate

Postby kingsolomon » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:50 pm

i agree he is a fake..

refer to my post tn the african traditional religions about theo deprince. he travels from the u.k to the u.s.. hes charming,lol. he admitted he made over 800,000 a few years ago in sales. if hes telling the truth.

but we learn, and we grow
kingsolomon
Magician

Return to Black Magic