THE MASTER GRIMOIRE OF MAGIKAL RITES&CEREMONIES

Discuss New Grimoires and Techniques outlined in books like NAP , NIP , Frater Malak etc..

THE MASTER GRIMOIRE OF MAGIKAL RITES&CEREMONIES

Postby satansservant » Wed May 28, 2008 7:38 pm

Hello
Anyone have this book and work with its spells? Its by Nathan Elkana Thanks for your input
satansservant
Initiate

Re: THE MASTER GRIMOIRE OF MAGIKAL RITES&CEREMONIES

Postby axeezo » Thu May 29, 2008 9:07 pm

Hi, this is a nice one from Finbarr, i had worked with it years, ago , i was really in need of a job and money,i did that Mummy spell and tadaaaa, i got a job i liked not too long after. I remember Brother Moloch did a review on this book as he put it to good use also, maybe Vovin can find the link or someone else, and ask Moloch's permission to post it. That name was a pen name of Basil Crouch it appears.
Axeezo
axeezo
Grand Conjurer

Postby satansservant » Sat May 31, 2008 1:14 am

Hi,I just ordered me a copy from Finbarr and would like to here more of your experiences beside your success with the mummy spell.Thanks for your input.
satansservant
Initiate

Postby ElBrujo » Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:22 pm

satansservant wrote:Hi,I just ordered me a copy from Finbarr and would like to here more of your experiences beside your success with the mummy spell.Thanks for your input.

Hi, I dont think Finbarr carries the title anymore. I had to pay an arm and leg for my copy, but it was worthwhile. You might want to check ebay, it comes on there quite often.
ElBrujo

Postby Grab » Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:35 am

Mine has a little sticker saying no one should read it but the owner, I guess that implies buying it 2nd hand will make it useless... if you believe the sticker anyway.

Which parts of this book are the best?
Fun quote by Uncle Chuckie about Radionics: "To rule mankind and make the world obey"
Grab
Grand Conjurer

Postby Blue Sorceress » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:45 pm

Is it anything like his book The Dark Side of The Moon?
Blue Sorceress
Initiate

Postby robstanley1 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:10 am

'Morning folks!

I own a copy of this rare book, (which I understand was authored by Basil Crouch, writing under a pseudonym) and was possibly looking to sell it.

That said, I have no idea as to it's current value, and would welcome any educated guesses as to it's worth.

I can't see any on eBay, Amazon or any of the other likely places, sadly, so I've no info to go on.

Any help would be much appreciated. (I'm only looking to sell it to raise funds for 'Secrets from Beyond the Pyramids', and Fratar Malak's grimoire).

Many thanks in advance!

Rob
robstanley1
Adept

Postby Vovin » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:53 am

I would say that £20 is a good reserve on ebay thats what most of the finbarr books go for. Post the link to it here if you do decide to let it go.
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)
Vovin
Magister Templi
Magister Templi

Postby Vrischika » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:11 pm

robstanley1 wrote:Any help would be much appreciated. (I'm only looking to sell it to raise funds for 'Secrets from Beyond the Pyramids', and Fratar Malak's grimoire).

You can get the Mystic Grimoire for $28.84 (I'm not sure if Secrets from Beyond the Pyramids is worth $49.71 but it's not that much either). I'd say keep the Master Grimoire or PM me the ebay link before others. :P
Vrischika

Postby robstanley1 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:29 pm

Many thanks for the kind words of advice chaps - very much appreciated.

In all fairness, IIRC, the Grimoire cost me around £15-£20 way back in the 1980's, so I may well yet hang onto it and give it another proper look (all the candles and oils put me off somewhat when I first got it, so it's been sitting on my shelf for the past twenty-odd years!!)

Does anybody else here use this book, and have any tips or advice regarding it's use?

Thanks again :D

Rob
robstanley1
Adept

Next

Return to Modern Grimoires