Dr Rudd's Nine Hierarchies of Angels

Discuss The Evocation and Invocation of Angelic and Planetary Spirits

Dr Rudd's Nine Hierarchies of Angels

Postby Magus11 » Wed May 13, 2009 6:35 pm

Has anyone worked this system ? It is from A Treatise on Angel Magic and also Skinner and Rankine's The Keys to the Gateway of Magic.

It seems a fairly straightforward text to work, I intend to call one of the Archangels into a mirror and was wandering if anyone has had any success with this system.

Darren
Quod superius est quod inferius et quod inferius est sicut quod superius ad perpetranda miracula rei unius

DEMON EST DEUS INVERSUS
Magus11
Supreme Inner Guard
Supreme Inner Guard

Re: Dr Rudd's Nine Hierarchies of Angels

Postby Magus11 » Thu May 14, 2009 7:20 am

Last night I did an Invocation of Raphael and Cochabiel to visible appearence in an obsidian mirror. I started the Rite in the hour hour of mercury and recited the first invocation then skryed for about 10 minuets or slightly more, to which nothing happened, so I then recited the 8th Replication. It wasn't until after repeating it again that I noticed a change and the presence of something as I experienced a whole light show for want of a better way to describe it. It was as if there was alot of bright white yellowish light that seemed to be alive, by that I mean it was flickering and moving all around the mirror, I also experienced a feeling of excitment that seemed to alert my senses to a much more awakend mode. I took this as I sign of arrival and thus gave the welcome and then said the reason for the invocation. Shortly afterwards I also had a vision of I youngish man in a very pale yellow creamish colour robe facing to my right and carrying what I think was a wooden cross. The vision was fairly brief but very clear and I did not see it in the mirror but experienced the vision in my mind with my eyes still wide open, if you understand what I mean. I think it was a typical clairvoyant vision. I had alot of interesting thoughts come over my consciousness but I had trouble remembering them all, once I finished the ritual. After having the vision of the man in the creamy light yellow robe The light display had dissipated and I thus took it as a sign to end with the ritual.

Darren
Quod superius est quod inferius et quod inferius est sicut quod superius ad perpetranda miracula rei unius

DEMON EST DEUS INVERSUS
Magus11
Supreme Inner Guard
Supreme Inner Guard

Postby Loki » Fri May 15, 2009 8:45 pm

I'm surprised nobody as replied to this, given that Rudd's work is often quoted on this forum. It sounds like your developing a good system of working, and had some result from the off. I would be interested to know how this progresses.
Loki

Postby Magus11 » Fri May 15, 2009 9:00 pm

Hi Loki, just seen you replied as I posted this and must say that I too am quite surprised that not a single person who frequents this forum has replied about their suppossed experiences with these angels. I take it that no-one has really worked with them then.

Yesterday morning, a little while after replying with the second post on this thread, I evoked Raphael again in the hour of mercury. This time I managed to get a communication via an image that was literally drawn in the mirror before me as a direct reply to a question I asked about the best way to call and communicate with the angels.

I am yet to act upon the infomation I received to test it. I will say though that it was really interesting and is intriguing to the point that this infomation thus applied, could furthur the knowledge in general to more success with this art of evoking and communicating with spirits.

Darren

DEMON EST DEUS INVERSUS
Magus11
Supreme Inner Guard
Supreme Inner Guard

Postby Magus11 » Thu May 21, 2009 2:06 pm

Loki wrote: I would be interested to know how this progresses.

Hi loki,
Considering that you are the only one that has shown any interest in this art of evocation of the archangel Raphael to visible appearence, I better keep you updated on my progress so far. Afterall this is what this forum is 'supposedly' about, isn't it. ;)

I tried the information that Raphael had given me in the last ritual and I must say that it seemed to work quite well indeed, as I had Raphael appear very quicky just after the first invocation. The appearence this time was of a fantastic cloud of purple/mauve light that kept comming towards me in waves. It was quite mesmerizing to say the least and very visible. I then went on to the replication and after which, I asked for a sign to confirm Raphael had arrived to which I seen a flash of light just like a spark in the mirror on the right and I also seen from my peripheral vision to my right side again on the coast of the circle, another flash of light, I then gavve the welcome. At one point shortly after, I seen the light change to a blue colour and mould itself into a shape of wings in the mirror, it was not very clear but easy enough to make out as it was visible to my physical eyes and did not comply to the typical clairvoyant vision that I received in the first ritual I did.

I asked 3 questions to which I got 3 seperate interesting corresponding thoughts that I voiced out and recorded them on my voice recorder. They are of a personal nature and so will not disclose them here. After these thoughts I received, the light was no more and so I new it was time to close. The operation lasted 65 minuets in all.

If there is something that I did learn from this, is that I should next time trust what I see first, because although I realised that Raphael appeared after the first invocation I actualy went on to the replication hoping to get a better contact when there was no need to because I had already got it straight away after the first invocation.

Darren

DEMON EST DEUS INVERSUS
Magus11
Supreme Inner Guard
Supreme Inner Guard

Postby Loki » Thu May 21, 2009 4:23 pm

Good work. Appears that your advancing with it. Its always good to hear of people doing the necessary work and the results obtained.
Loki

Postby Vrischika » Thu May 21, 2009 4:31 pm

Thanks for sharing, Magus11. Very cool results.. I have 'A Treatise on Angel Magic' but haven't worked with it yet, although might do so after reading this inspiring thread. ;)
Vrischika

Postby Magus11 » Thu May 21, 2009 7:04 pm

Loki wrote:Good work. Appears that your advancing with it. Its always good to hear of people doing the necessary work and the results obtained.

Thanks. I agree it is always good to hear of peoples progression with different types of evocation, which when someone reads the name of this forum, is what one would really expect to read about, although if I give my honest opinion, it is rarely spoken about, but only by a handful of people on this forum.

Vrischika wrote:Thanks for sharing, Magus11. Very cool results.. I have 'A Treatise on Angel Magic' but haven't worked with it yet, although might do so after reading this inspiring thread. ;)

Again thanks. This working has also inspired me to work with the rest of the angels from Rudd's work and so I will carry on in the same way and keep adding to this thread with the progression of my work with them.

Darren

DEMON EST DEUS INVERSUS
Magus11
Supreme Inner Guard
Supreme Inner Guard

Postby Magus11 » Sat May 23, 2009 12:36 pm

I was not going to put this information up, but after reading another post on this forum about triangles not to be used for angels. I think I should now share this information given to me by Raphael.

When I evoked Raphael to visible appearence for the second time, I asked the question, "how is it best to call upon the angels and spirits to visible appearence to be able to communicate with them" I also asked to be able to understand the hidden meaning of information and thus be able to apply the knowledge practically.

Well the answer I got was a WHITE TRIANGLE that was actualy drawn in the mirror before my eyes in a specific way. Now this did not make sense to me as I thought the triangle was only used for the evocation of Demons.

Anyway since then I found a triangle drawn in a circle in the book, The Magus by Francis Barrett, to use to call upon angels and also in a picture from a 16th century manuscript for the same purpose. Straight away as soon as was possible I went out and bought the equipment to make myself a blackboard to draw the triangle out in white chalk the way I was shown, each time I was to evoke an angel to visible appearence.

This was the information I tried out when I evoked Raphael for the third time, and as I said in the post, the angel appeared very quickly after the first invocation and with more significant visible effects. I also received through thought information to 3 more questions I asked.

Darren

DEMON EST DEUS INVERSUS
Magus11
Supreme Inner Guard
Supreme Inner Guard

Postby Arete » Mon May 25, 2009 3:12 pm

Sorry for the lack of expressed interest, I've been very busy lately. I've been wanting to work with this book for a long time but other experiments have taken all my time. Did you do anything other merely use the calls in the book? I have always been curious to try using Trithemius "The art of drawing spirits into crystals" and as I mentioned a while back have thought of essentially blending these two methods together, by making a gilded ebony pedestal for the crystal ball. I'm finding I really just like having an excuse to make occult paraphernalia from exotic materials but unfortunately gold is out of my price range indefinitely.

All you used was a mirror then? And did you observe moon phases for this?
Arete
Adept

Next

Return to Planetary And Angel Magic